Saturday, December 29, 2007

What the Hell Am I Doing Here?

Seriously. I don't know squat about blogging. I have no purpose, no message, no underlying theme. It seems that all I can hope to accomplish with this glorified diary is to spew copious amounts of nonsense from my fingertips, directly into cyberspace for everyone to see.

Have I lost my fucking mind?

No, that can't be it. I kissed what remained of my sanity goodbye many years ago.

What, then? What could it be? Curiosity? A subconscious need for attention? Crippling boredom, perhaps?

That last one sounds good. Given that it's Saturday, I have no plans, my wife is at work, my son is absorbed in about three different puzzle games, and my 200+ digital cable channels can't give me even one program that's worth a shit, I think I almost have to go with boredom on this one.

So that's that, I suppose. I have no clue how often I will be posting, or even what the topics of my posts will be. I imagine that I'll either creep people out or piss them off (both of which are entertaining reactions in themselves), or else I'll just be written off and ignored like the weirdo I am. That would be fine as well; at this point, I'm just curious to see what happens.

That's about all I've got for now. I'll see you all at the time of my next post. If I ever get around to it, that is. We'll see.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Best blog name evah...except for mine!

Welcome to the madness.